CMCP102 - Developing Competence Standards
Please be advised that our student administration system will be undergoing maintenance from 4:30 p.m, Thursday, June 13 until 8 a.m., Monday, June 17. You will not be able to use the shopping cart to enrol in courses during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Upon completion of this module, the participant should be able to:
1. Analyze information coming from subject matter experts;
2. Contrast self-directed vs guided learning;
3. Compare the different levels and stages of a competence standard;
4. Create a competence standard input spreadsheet;
5. Create a competence standard; and
6. Create an outline of an assessment guiding document.