CULG305 - Culinary Boot Camp
The course runs over a total of 36 hours, splitting each day into intensive and fun 8 hour sessions.
In the Culinary Boot Camp Level I course, you will receive:
• A comprehensive recipe guide
• A chef’s uniform including jacket, pants, necktie, hat, and apron
• Eclectic tastings, such as cheeses, olive oils, and flavoring components
• A tour of the NAIT kitchen
• A professional standard practical cooking exam
• Student prepared showcase graduation buffet
Prerequisite: You must be at least 18 years of age, as alcohol may be involved.