PLMR702 - Plumber Job Readiness
Gain a solid understanding of plumbing codes, hand and power tools, job safety, and rigging. Explore theory and practice on how to install, repair, and maintain pipes, fixtures, and plumbing equipment used in residential, commercial, and industrial building applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have obtained the skills preparing them for an apprenticeship in the plumbing trade and will receive a wallet card certificate.
Students require the following personal protective equipment (PPE’s):
- CSA approved steel-toed footwear
- CSA approved clear safety glasses
- Cotton clothing, long sleeves
- leather gloves
- Tape measure both metric and imperial
- Calculator, pen, pencil, paper, highlighter, ruler
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|25439||E01||Jan 16 to Mar 15, 2018||Evening/Weekends||$895.00||Add To Cart|