SCSC102 - Effective Communication with Work Groups
Please be advised that our student administration system will be undergoing maintenance from 4:30 p.m, Thursday, June 13 until 8 a.m., Monday, June 17. You will not be able to use the shopping cart to enrol in courses during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Upon successful completion of this module the participants should be able to:
• Describe types of situations and reasons when direct supervisory action may or may not be required.
• Describe a number of interpersonal dynamics and skills that affect a productive work setting.
• Describe how communication impacts the management of conflict situations in the workplace.
• Describe the impact and potential resistance to change in the workplace.
• Describe a number of supervisory strategies that can be used to help ensure successful implementation of change.
• Describe methods of dealing with potential and actual conflict situations.
• Describe how communication impacts our ability to successfully implement change in the workplace.
• Develop a communication plan to successfully implement change in the workplace.
Prerequiste: SCSC101 Interpersonal Communication Skills.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|10128||E01||Sep 21 & 22, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$550.00||Add To Cart|
|20116||E01||Feb 8 & 9, 2020||Day Evening/Weekends||$550.00||Add To Cart|