SCSC106 - Presentation Skills
Please be advised that our student administration system will be undergoing maintenance from 4:30 p.m, Thursday, June 13 until 8 a.m., Monday, June 17. You will not be able to use the shopping cart to enrol in courses during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Upon successful completion of this module the participants should be able to:
• Describe the key elements in making verbal presentations.
• Develop an outline for both an informal and formal verbal presentation.
• Present and receive feedback on an informal and formal verbal presentation.
• Demonstrate voice projection and eye contact during verbal presentations.
• Develop a plan to improve their verbal presentation skills.
Prerequisite: SCSC105 Technical Writing Skills II
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|10132||E01||Nov 23 & 24, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$550.00||Add To Cart|
|30030||E01||May 9 & 10, 2020||Day Evening/Weekends||$550.00||Add To Cart|