TRSP115 - Air Brake Instructor
• review all aspects of air brakes, including air brake circuits, components and theory of operation.
• proper maintenance procedures to keep the system at peak efficiency will also be addressed.
• develop lesson plans from objectives
• present two practice-teaching sessions
• perform a pre-trip inspection
Students must be approved by Alberta Transportation to enroll in this course. Please contact a Driver Programs Administrator at 780-427-8901 for more information.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|25860||E01||Apr 7 to May 6, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$1175.00||Add To Cart|
The following sessions cannot be registered in online, or are in progress or completed:
|15805||E01||Nov 18 to Dec 17, 2017||Day Evening/Weekends||$1175.00|