CPRS252 - ACLS EP Instructor Update
The Objectives of the course are to enable the student to:
• facilitate interactive , complex case discussions
• encourage, engage and provide feedback
• use the ACLS EP expanded systematic Approach in discussion and case progression
• manage effective team dynamics and behaviours in case discussion and group interaction
• use key elements of critical thinking in processing information and data in the development of differential diagnosis and decision making for intervention and care
• 2010 HSFC Guidelines for CPR and ECC
• 2013 American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF)/HSFC Guidelines for the Management of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
• 2012 ACCF/HSFC Focused Update of the Guideline for the Management of Patients with Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
• ACLS EP Instructor (Registered with Heart & Stroke Foundation)
• Current Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada – ACLS Instructor card.
• Current registration as a healthcare professional including physicians, paramedics, nurses, respiratory therapists, dentists and military levels QL5 and above.