Business Intelligence and Data Management Certificate
Implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions comes with complex challenges. Most of the challenges are related to people, processes and dealing with large amounts of data. The requirements and outcomes are overwhelming and organizations mostly challenge what should be starting point to deliver quickly and effectively.
To address these common problems, this certificate is designed to educate on BI core concepts and lifecycle. It will benefit decision makers, leaders and any professional participating in planning and implementation of BI solutions by establishing common understanding of BI impact and increased business values.
A Business Intelligence & Data Management Certificate will be awarded upon completion of the following six courses.
- CCTB651 Business Intelligence (BI) - Core Fundamentals
- CCTB652 Data Governance - Fundamentals and Principles
- CCTB653 Requirements Gathering for BI Projects
- CCTB654 Project Management for BI Projects
- CCTB655 Data Quality Management for Data Analytics
- CCTB656 Privacy and Security in Big Data
|CCTB651||Business Intelligence (BI) - Core Fundamentals|
|CCTB652||Data Governance - Fudamentals and Principles|
|CCTB653||Requirements Gathering for BI Projects|
|CCTB654||Project Management for BI Projects|
|CCTB655||Data Quality Management for Data Analytics|
|CCTB656||Privacy and Security in Big Data|