System Integration Certificate
In its simplest form, system integration is the ability to integrate/join new and existing systems with the intent to add value to them. Further, system integration provides opportunities to expand system capabilities by connecting subsystems.
NAIT’s System Integration Certificate consists of four courses focusing on industrial control system architecture. This architecture includes:
- field bus/process level networks
- controller level networks
- operations/engineering level networks
- operations/engineering level networks, inclusive of HMI panels to program HMI screens
Individuals with system integration skills solve automation problems and may find work in processing facilities such as power plants, pulp mills, oil producing and refining plants and chemical processing. Opportunities for employment also extend to information technology, the defense industry, mass media, enterprise application integration, business process management, and computer programming.
Students who successfully complete all four System Integration courses are eligible to receive a NAIT Certificate of Achievement. Students must apply for certification by completing a Request for Certification Form and submitting the form to email@example.com.
Student Service Centre
- In person: CAT180 (Centre for Applied Technology)
- Email: Student Service Centre
- Phone: 780.471.6248
- Toll Free: 1.877.333.6248