Campus visits are the perfect opportunity for you to get to know our facilities, advisors, services, students and much more! Come join us and discover what it’s like to be part of the NAIT community.
Group visits are held throughout the year based on Campus Ambassador availability. Each tour has a maximum of 30 participants, though arrangements can be made for larger groups. Please email us directly if your group is larger than 30 people.
Tours are offered Monday through Friday and are not available on evenings, weekends, or holidays.
Note: We require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice to arrange tours for up to 30 people and 3 weeks' notice for groups larger than 30. If your preferred date is unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible so you can choose the next date that fits your schedule.
Steps to booking a Campus Visit
- Learn about our Campus Visit options to help us customize your visit.
- Book your visit!
Customize your Campus Visit
Help us personalize your visit and offer you a meaningful experience! Explore the options below and tell us what you’d like to see during your campus visit. We can accommodate up to two of the options below in one visit.
- General tour and Information Session (Recommended) – Discover all that NAIT has to offer! Join us in a presentation and a walking tour of our main campus and experience our facilities, get to know more about our programs and services, and listen to what our current NAIT students have to say! Tours are led by our Student Ambassadors who are eager to show you why they are proud to call NAIT their home institution.
- Aboriginal Focus – Learn about our Aboriginal Community at NAIT and the services available to Aboriginal Students by participating in an interactive presentation led by the Encana Aboriginal Student Centre. Did you know that as an Aboriginal Student you could also participate in NAIT's Prospective Aboriginal Youth Program (PAY) which gives Aboriginal youth an opportunity to access information on career choices, programs, services, and resources at NAIT? There is also a tour component as part of the program. For more information, please visit the events page of our Encana Aboriginal Student Centre.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) – Learn about our ESL program at NAIT, the application process, career options available to ESL students and our English language proficiency requirements.
- Explore a program – Experience NAIT’s hands-on learning environment through an in-depth look at your program of interest (may not be available for all programs).
We want you to have a fully accessible tour experience. With notice, we can provide a variety of different resources including sign language interpreters, FM systems, personal tours, and more detailed information about Learning Services.
Please include any accessibility requests in your Tour Request Form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us directly to arrange an individual tour of Main Campus.
Student for a Day
Buddy up with a current student to experience what it's like to attend NAIT. You’ll attend classes, labs, and get a chance to interact with our instructors and students. Please note that this option is not available for all programs. Register today!