We encourage you to visit NAIT and learn more about your program of interest, the services we offer and student life at NAIT.
We offer many ways to get to know NAIT – some programs run at particular times of the year, while others are available whenever you need them. Use the following links to learn more:
- The Nugget – NAIT’s student newspaper online
- Open House – held annually every Fall
- Info Sessions – program-specific information sessions scheduled throughout the year
- Info Week – held annually every February
- Buddy System – experience NAIT by spending a day with current students attending classes and labs
- Personal Tours – NAIT Student Ambassadors offer scheduled group tours on weekdays. You can be hosted by a current NAIT student or staff from our recruitment office. Book by emailing AskNait@nait.ca or calling 780.471.NAIT (780.471.6248) with detailed information about your group.