Credit Programs & Courses
Students applying for credit programs and courses are required to apply using the Alberta Post-Secondary Application System (APAS).
- How to apply for credit programs & courses - see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application process.
- How to apply if you're an International Applicant - see step-by-step instruction on how to complete the application process.
- Apply now – if you have chosen a program or course and are ready to apply online.
- Application Deadlines – see a complete list of application deadlines for credit programs.
- Those applicants applying from out-of-province or out-of-country are required to submit all official documents by the deadline posted on their MyNAIT Portal.
The anticipated time for applications to be reviewed is approximately 10 business days. Applicants should check their MyNAIT portal for status updates on their applications. Please note that the approximate processing time may vary for applicants with international credentials.
Non-Credit Programs & Courses
Students enroling in non-credit programs and courses can register directly from our website by making a selection and following the online payment process.
- How to register for non-credit programs & courses - see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the registration process.
In order to train as an apprentice, you must first be hired by an employer willing to provide job-site training, and be registered as an apprentice through Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training.
- How to apply for apprenticeship training - see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application process.