Credit Programs & Courses
Students applying for credit programs and courses are required to apply using the Alberta Post-Secondary Application System (APAS).
- How to apply for credit programs & courses - see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application process.
- How to apply if you're an International Applicant - see step-by-step instruction on how to complete the application process.
- Apply now – if you have chosen a program or course and are ready to apply online.
- Application Deadlines – see a complete list of application deadlines for credit programs.
Non-Credit Programs & Courses
Students enroling in non-credit programs and courses can register directly from our website by making a selection and following the online payment process.
- How to register for non-credit programs & courses - see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the registration process.
In order to train as an apprentice, you must first be hired by an employer willing to provide job-site training, and be registered as an apprentice through Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training.
- How to apply for apprenticeship training - see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application process.