Campus life at NAIT offers many ways for you to get involved. Are you an athlete or a sports enthusiast? Interested in social activities and clubs? Maybe student government is for you. From the wide array of extracurricular activities to student services and top-notch facilities, NAIT has a strong community where you can feel at home.
In this section, you'll find more information about all of these topics. Start here for fun and friends
- Social activities and events – NAIT Students’ Association (NAITSA) events and activities, sports, workshops and more.
- Student orientation – get acquainted with NAIT.
- Clubs – general interest and program-related clubs, as well as sports teams.
- Facilities – maps, world-class training centres, learning resources, athletics and recreation, and retail and food services.
- Living in Edmonton – community information, including links to housing, things to do, and weather information.
- Services for students – academic support, health, wellness and safety, and work and career services.
To experience our campus personally, check out
- Open House
- Info Sessions
- Info Week
- Buddy System – be a student for a day
- Personal tours – contact Student Recruitment at AskNAIT@nait.ca or call to arrange your own tour of NAIT.
Need more information? Get in Touch and talk to a student advisor via phone, fax, email, IM, or in a chat session.