The NAIT Hub
Powered by Ten Thousand Coffees, the NAIT Hub is an exclusive networking and mentoring platform that introduces you to fellow alumni, industry partners and students based on specific career interests and goals. You can schedule and set up a coffee chat in-person or online.
- Help shape the careers of NAIT students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of other NAIT alumni and students based on your industry and interests
The NAIT Hub matches alumni with students and recent grads for career-inspiring conversations
Take an hour every 1-3 months to meet a NAIT student to create an opportunity to learn, share and answer questions.
As a graduate from NAIT, you have valuable life and career advice to share. With 85% of jobs being filled via networking and 2.4 million jobs available over the next four years, it is key for students to receive support and advice from those in industry. The top skills companies are looking for across all industries are active listening, speaking, critical thinking and social perceptiveness. You can help students improve their skills by connecting with them, sharing your story and experiences and asking them thoughtful questions.
How does the NAIT Hub work?
- You’ll receive a monthly introduction to a student or fellow alumni based on your career interests and goals
- Suggest a time to chat, in-person at a coffee shop or online from the comfort of your home, to share your advice and experience
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to mentoring and networking
- Once you join, all introductions are sent directly to your inbox, so you don’t need to use another tool!
What happens when I join?
You will receive a monthly introduction. You can pause or opt-out at anytime. The introductions are meant to be one-time meetings to grow your network, provide valuable advice, and improve your networking skills.
RBC Future Launch is RBC’s commitment to empower Canadian youth for the jobs of tomorrow. RBC is dedicating $500 million to help young people access meaningful employment through practical work experience, skills development, networking and access to mental well-being supports and services.