Gain Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) management and analysis skills
Discover how to develop your knowledge and skills to define and manage a machine learning (ML) project that supports your organization's business priorities and strategic goals.
This isn't a technical course, but we will get into technical details just enough that you will be able to have informed discussions with technical teams about the data needed for ML projects, appropriate approaches to the problem, and the evaluation of the results.
You'll also have an appreciation of the business, social and ethical impacts of ML and how they apply to your organization and project.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the considerations required for selecting an appropriate machine learning project in the context of the organization's abilities and objectives.
- Implement some organizational processes to apply ethical thinking to machine learning projects.
- Intelligently discuss data issues with data professionals.
- Understand and discuss the uses, strengths and limitations of the three types of machine learning.
- Effectively apply the ML Project Charter to think through and pitch an ML project.
Complete 8 modules to enhance your AI and ML knowledge. Gain the skills needed to liase with technical teams and get the job done.