Communication during a crisis is difficult. It can nerve-wracking to guide an organization's communications strategy through a disaster. NAIT's Crisis Communications courses equip you with effective crisis communications skills.
- Discover how to apply research-based communication models into your crisis response strategy. Use case studies and real-world examples to guide your response.
- Understand the complexities of handling crisis communications in an evolving digital landscape. Plan your communications with care to ensure a quick response.
- Learn how to create a stakeholder engagement plan that involves the right people. Understand how to increase stakeholder involvement to enhance your strategy.
- Start an organizational crisis communications narrative. Develop preparation and planning skills for a real crisis event.
- Learn how crisis communications fundamentals fit into the Incident Command System structure. Understand the role of the Public Information Officer.
Our instructors are industry experts with real-world crisis management experience. Learn from experienced professionals and enhance your crisis communications skills. Complete six core courses and be ready with a communications plan when disaster strikes.