Programmable Logic Controller Level II Certificate of Achievement
This program concentrates on programming both Allen Bradley CompactLogix and SIEMENS S7-1500 PLCs using IEC61131-3 languages learned in the PLC Level 1 certificate. Participants will build and program Human Machine Interface (HMI) using Wonderware and Open Platform Communication (OPC). Learn and utilize programmable drives that are common in the industry.
- Develop a PLC program TIA Portal and Studio 5000.
- Build and program an HMI using Wonderware.
- Create, program, and troubleshoot Siemens SIMATIC HMI.
- Use RSLinx, OPC to communicate to various devices.
- Configure and run programmable drives.
- Create customized programs that are specific to your equipment and needs.