||Aug. 01 - Aug. 02, 2019
Prerequisites: Pre-Requisite: CCTB281
- Aug. 1 & 2 - Thursday, Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:50 PM
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
• Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
• Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
• Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
• Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
• Prep your data for analysis.
• Combine data sources using data blending.
• Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
• Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient
• Connection methods.
• Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
• Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
Recommended: CCTB281 Tableau Desktop Level I: Fundamentals