Interactive Culinary Dinner
Share a gourmet evening with friends
Planing a team active event with a group of friends or colleagues? Ernest's newest dining experience, our Interactive Culinary Dinner, is the perfect way to learn some new culinary techniques and tasting some incredible dishes.
This event can host between 20-40 guests and the cost starts at $150/person, tax and gratuity included. Reserve your Interactive Culinary Dinner today.
Call 780.471.8685Email email@example.com
What to expect
Get ready to learn while you sip and savour a culinary masterpiece made by you and your guests with the expert guidance of our Executive Chef. Please note, our Interactive Dinners are usually held on a Monday nights from 6-9 p.m. to accomodate our culinary class schedule. In some cases, alternative dates may be arranged.
- You will learn how to cook and prepare a 3-4 course dinner menu, created by our Executive Chef
- Custom wine pairing with each course (3 oz. glasses included, fee for additional alcoholic beverages).
- You will receive a personal tour of the Ernest's kitchens
- Groups will be divided into 4 smaller teams, each with approximately 10 people per team (depending on total group size)
- Ernest's staff will serve your group your finished meal
- Each participant will be provided with a chef smock and a NAIT logoed chef hat. You will be able to take the hat home as a souvenir!