Becoming a Leader
Find the Leader Within
The Mawji Centre is committed to building exceptionally strong leaders by providing you with opportunities to develop your skills. We focus on developing strong leadership skills so future leaders like you can realize your full potential.
The Becoming a Leader program is an extra-curricular program that will help you develop as a leader, stand out from your peers, and make a difference at NAIT and in the community.
Our program is designed to help you:
- be an aspiring, committed and self-confident leader and entrepreneur
- set yourself apart from others, personally and professionally
- enhance your employability and entrepreneurial skills
- learn how to set goals and priorities
- make a difference at NAIT and in the community
The program kicks off with a full-day leadership bootcamp in October. We focus on leadership, teamwork and communication skills development, serve you lunch and host a classroom seminar led by a certified personal coach.
Following the leadership bootcamp, there will be monthly 2-hour workshops held on Wednesday evenings from 6 - 8 p.m. to further develop and hone your leadership toolkit. You will be expected to complete a minimum of 20 hours of volunteer work with 6 – 10 of those being on NAIT campus.
The program runs between October – April every year.
As part of our Find the Leader Within program, you can expect:
- personal development
- NAIT campus participation
- community involvement
- enhanced leadership skills
To sign up for the program, please email us.