Before a LOA is Issued
- Winter 2022: January 5 to April 21, 2022 (online application closes Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021)
- Spring 2022: May 9 to August 18, 2022 (online application closes Monday, April 4, 2022)
- Fall 2022: September 1 to December 15, 2022 (online application closes Sunday, Aug. 28, 2022)
- Winter 2023: January 4 to April 21, 2023 (online application closes Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023)
- Spring 2023: May 8 to August 17, 2023 (online application closes Monday, May 1, 2023)
To register after the online application closes, contact email@example.com.
- Ask the applicant to share their study plans in Canada with you. Check the study permit procedure and processing times with Immigration Canada & use this guide to determine which type of permit they may require.
- Review NAIT's refund policy
- Request for refunds must be submitted in writing through our contact form using the Refund Request for International Students.
- Review the ESL program structure and course/level offerings with the applicant.
- Ask the applicant to complete page one of the Confirmation of a Recruited Student form (pdf) and to give you a copy of their passport.
- Complete page two of the Confirmation of a Recruited Student form (pdf), and save a copy of the form *You will leave the NAIT ID section blank.
- Set up their MyNAIT Portal. Students must use their personal email address on their Portal. Their NAIT Student ID number will be issued once it's complete.
- Apply online
- Book an ESL placement test online (after the application). If the date needs to be changed later, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.780.471.7499
- Upload the Complete Confirmation Form (page 1, page 2 and passport copy) to the applicant's MyNAIT Portal immediately.
Important Documents (ESL)