Health Program Interview Workshop - March 16
About this event
Attend this workshop to learn more about our health program interview process and how you can successfully prepare.
What can registrants expect to learn?
- Why interviews are part of the selection process for some of NAIT’s Health Sciences programs
- What to expect when it comes to getting selected for an interview, being invited to an interview and participating in the online interview
- Tips for ensuring your technology and room is set up appropriately
- How to effectively communicate your suitability for a NAIT Health Sciences program in an online recorded interview
- Practice time so that you can practice answering common questions and feel more prepared and confident for your future Health Program Interview
A link to join the virtual session will be shared with registrants.