Virtual Program Previews: School of Health and Life Sciences
The event is now over, thank you to everyone who attended!
Discover how you can become a life-saving, life-enhancing health professional at NAIT's School of Health & Life Sciences Program Previews from the comfort of your own home.
At Virtual Program Previews, you can:
- Chat with program experts via live video or text
- Ask questions to a panel of NAIT staff including Student Services, Office of the Registrar and the Dean's Office
- Learn more about NAIT's health interview workshops
- Get access to program videos and resources
Your guide to NAIT's School of Health & Life Sciences Program Previews:
9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m MST:
This is your time to explore program and services booths, watch videos, download resources and attend live video sessions with NAIT staff. Some of our program and services booths will offer live drop-in sessions during this time. Please drop in to chat with program area experts and get your questions answered.
9:30 a.m - 10:15 a.m MST:
Virtual Question & Answer Panel featuring NAIT staff from the Office of the Registrar, the School of Health & Life Sciences and the Dean's Office.
For the panel session ONLY, we will be using the Zoom Platform. Your cameras and microphones will be automatically disabled. Please use the Question and Answer Feature to post your questions.
How to navigate the event
Once you have accessed the platform (we will email you the link), there are two ways to navigate the event.
- Click on the individual booths in the main floorplan. Our programs, services and facilities booths are grouped together for easy navigation.
- Use the sidebar menu to sort by booth or category.
How to join a live drop-in session
Some of the booths will offer live drop-in session where you can chat with NAIT staff and ask questions. After selecting a booth, you can click the Join Virtual Booth link to join the Microsoft Teams conversation. Select your microphone and camera settings and then hit “join” and you’ll be given access to the booth where you can interact with NAIT staff.
Note: If you don’t have the Microsoft Teams app on your computer, you can simply join the meeting through your web browser. If you are using a mobile device, you will need to download the free Microsoft Teams app from the app store.
Tips for the attending drop-in sessions:
- If a conversation is taking place as you enter a drop-in session, please wait your turn and the NAIT staff will hapily address your question shortly
- When you are not speaking, we ask that you keep your microphone muted
- We encourage you to keep your camera on
- If you don't have a microphone on your computer or if you're not comfortable asking question using your microphone, please post your question in the chat and the NAIT staff member will address it as soon as they are able
Have questions during the event?
If you have questions about the event, please visit the Information Booth and click Join Virtual Booth. Here our staff will be happy to assist you through live chat or video chat.