Virtual Open House
With NAIT’s hands-on learning, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, experienced instructors from industry and small class sizes, you’ll be prepared to hit the ground running in your career. Join our Virtual Open House to discover how you can be future-ready with NAIT!
Saturday, October 30, 2021
9:00 am – 4:00 pm MDT
At Virtual Open House, you'll get the opportunity to:
- Visit over 100 virtual booths showcasing NAIT’s programs and services
- Chat with program experts, instructors and current students
- Join virtual presentations on how to apply, student funding and more
- Learn about studying at NAIT as an international student
- Watch videos and download helpful resources
Register to reserve your spot:
Pre-registration is required.
Register for Virtual Open House
Frequently asked questions:
Do I need to register for the event?
Yes! Simply fill out the registration form above. Once submitted, you'll receive an email confirming your registration for the event with login details.
How do I log in on the day of the event?
Your login details are available on your registration confirmation. A few days before the event, you will receive an email with a link to the virtual platform. You can use these login details to access the online event.
Who is this event for?
This event is ideal for prospective students, both domestic and international, parents, influencers and counsellors who are interested in learning more about what NAIT has to offer.
Can I log in and out throughout the event?
Yes, you can log in and out of the virtual event platform at any time throughout the event hours, Ocotober 30, 9 am - 4 pm MDT.
How long will the on-demand content be available online after the event concludes?
The on-demand content will be hosted for 30 days following the event.
Will I be able to take away any documents or files from the event?
Yes. Like any physical event, we will have lots of resources and videos available for you! Resources that are available at each booth can be downloaded and saved.
Who will I be able to chat with?
You'll be able to live-chat with staff and students from areas across the NAIT community:
- JR Shaw School of Business
- School of Applied Sciences and Technology
- School of Health and Life Sciences
- School of Skilled Trades
- Continuing Education
- Student services and supports, including Admissions, Student Awards and Financial Aid, the Nîsôhkamâtotân Centre, International Student Recruitment, Student Advisors and more
Who do I contact if I need troubleshooting assistance during the event?
Do I need to download or install any software to be able to attend this event?
No. You do not need to download or install any software to participate. An internet connection and access to web browsers including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari, is the only technical requirement.