Bentley InRoads Levels I and II introduce you to Bentley InRoads software for road design projects. Target audiences include the civil engineering technician, site developer and/or surveyor. This hands-on training takes you through the project design cycle, including setting up a project, existing ground data and horizontal geometry. After you complete Level I, you’ll be able to:
- navigate and use the InRoads interface
- use Project Defaults to create CAD files for use with InRoads graphics
- display surface contours, features and triangles
- create horizontal geometry alignments from graphics
- create and edit horizontal alignments through curve definitions
- create profiles and cross sections
Recommended: MicroStation V8i 2D Levels I, II and III or working knowledge of any MicroStation versions. Good written and spoken English.