Gain expertise in relational database data management as you learn how to effectively use SQL commands against your business data. These features will help you query and manipulate data within the database, use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects. Extend the functionality of the SQL language with PL/SQL language to write application code.
This Introduction to Oracle SQL/PLSQL Accelerated Ed 2 course will teach you SQL and PL/SQL programming language concepts. Learn how to write SQL commands, develop stored PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages and database triggers. Learn to:
- Understand the fundamental and core concepts of relational databases.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data. Run data manipulation statements (DML). Retrieve row and column data from tables. Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures. Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Create stored procedures, functions and packages. Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges by leveraging the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages for various programming tasks.
Data Warehouse Administrator
Application Server Administrators