This course provides the essential background, definitions and concepts for you to start learning IP quality of service (QoS) and to install a Cisco Firewall over your network. Learn to optimize and apply effective QoS techniques and Firewall rules for converged networks. Gain skills to
- identify the implementation methods and models used for QoS with Cisco equipment
- define queuing fundamentals and configurations
- understand the different queuing techniques
- understand congestion avoidance
- define policing and traffic shaping
- implement Access Control List
Recommended: CCTM103 IP Routing Fundamentals and CCTM203 LAN Switching Fundamentals.