Course registration will be unavailable on Saturday, December 14 between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM MST for a scheduled system upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This hands-on course is the next step for those who have completed and understand the material covered in Level I. This level covers some of the additional features in the Sage 50 Accounting software and provides practical skills for handling real-life business situations using this software.
Topics and procedures covered include:
- using the Restore feature to retrieve a data file from a Back-up
- setup of Security (users and permissions)
- understanding and using the General Journal correctly
- setup and maintain Recurring Entries
- setup and use of Credit Cards
- proper use of both Inventory Journals
- how to correctly Adjust and Reverse entries
- the uses of the Daily Business Manager
- the options to Filter or Sort reports
- utilization of the built-in Microsoft Office documents
- performing an in-depth Bank Account Reconciliation
- discussion of appropriate Month-End procedures
Version used: Sage 50-Canadian Edition, 2019 Premium