The final module in this series is designed to instruct participants how to train company representatives to become assessors and verifiers, prepare for, perform and verify a competence assessment. As well, this module will discuss topic surrounding evaluation of an employee’s readiness and what defines acceptable evidence. There will be discussion around dealing with difficult people and participants will get an opportunity to perform a mock interview and assessment.
Upon completion of this module, the participant should be able to:
1. Formulate reasonable criteria for the selection of assessors;
2. Train competence assessors;
3. Interpret acceptable evidence;
4. Perform an assessment;
5. Verify an assessment; and
6. Complete assessment documentation.