Get the basics right. Start off on the right foot by learning the principles of measurement, traceability and calibration. Students will discover the importance of having a standards room or inspection department. Essential control factors for the standards room are discussed, such as maintaining a clean environment, effective temperature control and adherence to working standards.
Other important topics include proper care of equipment, control of traceability, maintaining records of calibration procedures and budgeting for uncertainty. Examples of additional topics include:
- use of gauge blocks and calibrated rollers
- micrometer types and calibration
- dial test indicator testing
- use of optical flats/parallels
- specifications (standards)
Filter by Terms:
||Jan. 04 - Jan. 05, 2020
- Jan. 4 & 5 - Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM - 3:50 PM
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.