This course is the continuation of PLCC201. Participants will learn about optimized blocks on a S7-1500 CPU. Participants will become familiar with the programming languages Function Block Diagram (FBD) and Structured Control Language (SCL).
Upon successful completion of this course the participant should be able to:
1. Program in FBD using TIA portal.
2. Program in SCL using TIA portal.
3. Demonstrate their knowledge on optimized blocks.
4. Illustrate other functionalities on TIA portal.
Filter by Terms:
||Oct. 05 - Oct. 06, 2019
- Oct. 5 & 6 - Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM - 3:50 PM
*Day delivery ranges between 8 AM - 5 PM.
**Evening delivery ranges between 5 PM - 10 PM.