The Django web framework offers rapid website and web application development and has high industry demand. Django allows developers to create; fast, secure, and scalable full stack web applications. Django comes with many libraries and tools required for web application tasks; HTTP libraries, HTML templating, object-relational mapping (ORM), authentication and authorization, Django Admin and many more features. One of many reasons why Django is so popular is that it utilizes the Python language. This makes the Django code robust and reusable, enhancing productivity, code quality and consistency.
In this program, you will:
- Utilize the Django fundamentals to build and deploy robust, preformat, secure web applications and applications.
- Learn how to configure Django to utilize database storage to create, replace, update, and delete persistent data.
- Utilize and customize the Django admin interface.
- Utilize Django URL patterns and views for dynamic URL routing.
- Learn about Django's built-in security features and how to create safe web applications.
- Deploy Django web projects and applications.
Starting from the basics and moving towards the advanced techniques. In this hands-on certificate students will learn and apply the knowledge to create Django web applications by writing maintainable, fast, secure, and scalable web applications.
A Django Full Stack Developer Certificate will be awarded upon completion of 9 core courses.