NAIT is proud to offer Pathway to Passive House Trades Certification in partnership with Passive House Canada.
This certificate teaches the practical Passive House building techniques and theory about this high-performance building standard. Students will get hands-on workshop experience, incorporating the actual building of Passive House elements to the Canadian construction industry.
Those who complete this certificate will walk away with the following outcomes:
- Knowledge of Passive House criteria and principles
- Building ecology, comfort, and economic efficiency
- Passive House design tools
- Properly install Passive House components and implement design details
- Assess impact and building performance changes
Build better, feel better with the Pathway to Passive House certificate and enrol now.