Health Services is a team of healthcare professionals and support staff that strive to provide friendly, accessible services to the NAIT community. Our goal is to provide excellence in care and to promote a safe, healthy learning and working environment.
In the event of injury, registered nurses are available to provide assessment and care.
Services are available at all 3 campuses and include the following:
- Injury, wound care and burn first aid treatment for occupational injuries
- Workers’ Compensation Board reporting for school/WIL placement occupational injury/non occupational or illness
- Students and apprentices are covered by WCB for work-related accidents.
- All first aid and injuries must be reported to Health Services through an incident report within 24 hours.
- Immunization record review for students in the School of Health and Life Sciences and Biological Sciences Programs.
- Mental health first aid: Initial assessment will be provided and referred to appropriate resources for further care.
- Request Audiograms
Log in to MyNAIT to view all services