Tell us what you're looking for, and we'll help narrow your search.
What are you into? Choose a variety of interests to find programs that we think you'd enjoy!
The type of certification (degree, diploma, certificate) you will earn after completing your program.
- Degree - NAIT offers a number of business degrees and applied science and technology degrees accredited by Alberta Advanced Education.
Applied degree programs offer a stronger emphasis on practical applications of the concepts learned in the classroom
- Diplomas & Certificates - These credit programs take 1 or 2 years and lead to government approved and industry-recognized credentials.
- Journeyman Certificate - Hands-on and expert-led apprenticeship and industry training for skilled trades and technology professionals.
- Continuing Education/Non-Credit - NAIT offers a wide range of non-credit programs and courses for personal and professional development in a number of interesting and exciting fields. These options are great for people who may be working but are interested in studying as well.
The flexible schedule options for this course including time of day and full/part-time.
- On-Campus Day - Your course activity is done in-person Monday - Friday in the daytime.
- On-Campus Evening and/or Weekend - Your course activity is done in-person on weekdays in the evening, or Saturdays and Sundays.
- Online Day - Your course activity is done online Monday - Friday in the daytime.
- Online Evening and/or Weekend - Your course activity is done online on weekdays in the evening, or Saturdays and Sundays.
- Online Flexible Delivery - Your course activity is not scheduled and therefore you can determine when to do the coursework.
- Both On-Campus and Virtual - Some of your coursework will be in-person, on campus and some will be done online.
Open Studies allows you to explore credit courses without applying to a program.
It is an opportunity to get a feel for school and what program you want to be in.
Open studies is only an option if you are currently in Edmonton and have a valid, post-secondary study permit.
Please visit the Student Service Centre for information.
Program availability may be limited for international applicants. Contact your student advisor for more information.
attention to detail,
international society of automation,
oil & gas,
organization & planning,
trains & rails,
websites & apps,
working as a contractor,
working with my hands,
working with people,