A NAIT education creates opportunities
NAIT’s technical training and applied education is designed to meet the demands of Alberta's industries – graduates have the knowledge and skills employers want. They leave NAIT confident, prepared and in demand.
NAIT 2021 is our institution’s guiding document. It identifies our vision to be the most relevant and responsive post-secondary institution in Canada and one of the world’s leading polytechnics. In order to meet our vision and achieve our promises, key performance metrics and a process for the rigorous analysis of data are critical. The Data Dashboard is NAIT’s official source of data on our core institutional metrics.
Did you know?
- NAIT is the largest apprenticeship trainer in Canada.
- 98% of employers who have hired NAIT grads said they would do so again.
- Five years after graduation, NAIT grads have near-zero unemployment and earn salaries that rival those of university graduates.
- Year after year, more than 9 out of 10 graduates are employed soon after they finish final exams.
- More than half of the class of 2009 had jobs waiting for them before they even graduated.
- ...more NAIT facts