NAIT's Department of Culinary Arts and Professional Food Studies has been providing skilled graduates to the hospitality industry for more than 40 years. Our graduates can be found around the world, putting their NAIT education to work. The school trains more than 500 students a year in its various programs. Our students benefit from industry-experienced faculty, comprehensive, up-to-date curriculum and the state-of-the-art Hokanson Centre for Culinary Arts.
A renowned leader in culinary and hospitality education.
Through our world-class learning environment, students are prepared for career success.
We value the continuing pursuit of excellence by:
- building and nurturing reciprocal and proactive partnerships
- supporting staff growth and development
- exceeding industry expectations
- promoting student success
- recognizing outstanding contributions
- embracing creativity and innovation
We value high standards of ethics and integrity by:
- promoting honesty and trust in all our dealings and interactions
- modelling professional work ethics and behaviors
- utilizing our resources responsibly
We value team interactions that:
- facilitate honest and open communications
- celebrate individual and group successes
- are based on mutual respect