NAIT Summer Camps
From computer and web design to baking and cooking camps, NAIT is the place for kids this summer. Our vibrant four and five-day camps help improve fitness, explore art, science and technology, develop new skills, stay active and have fun!
*Registration opens at 12:00AM on Sunday, February 25, 2018.
For more information and a full list of camp offerings read the 2018 NAIT Summer Camps guide.
- Mini Ooks | 5-6 YRS & 7-8 YRS
- G-Force (Girls Only) | 11-14 YRS
- Rad Camp Extreme | 9-12 YRS
- Art Attack | 9-12 YRS
- Youth in Design | 10-14 YRS
- Summer Dance | 8-11 YRS
- Fun Fitness (Boys Only) | 9-12 YRS
- Street Performers | 6-8 YRS & 9-12 YRS
- Multi-Sports | 9-12 YRS
- Sport Olympics | 8-10 YRS
- Junior Chefs | 7-9 YRS, 10-12 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Junior Bakers | 7-9 YRS, 10-12 YRS & 12-14 YRS
These courses are held with the goal of providing students with career awareness in areas of technologies and trades in an atmosphere that’s both structured and fun.
- 3D Creator | 14-17 YRS
- Intro to Heavy Equipment Operator (Spruce Grove Campus) | 14-17 YRS
- Journey Girls (Girls Only) | 11-14 YRS
- Longboard Construction Camp | 14-17 YRS
- Introduction to Drone Building & Racing Camp | 14-17YRS
12-14 year olds who take four of the Digital Media camps are recognized with a foundational prerequisite that enhances their eligibility for NAIT's Digital Media and IT program.
- Film Makers | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Digital Photography | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Web Design | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Computer Game Design | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Computer Game Design Level Two | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Manga/Anime Drawing | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Stop Motion Animation | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Animation | 9-11 YRS & 12-14 YRS
- Badminton | 10-17 YRS
- Volleyball | 11-14 YRS & 14-17 YRS
- Volleyball/Basketball Combo | 8-15 YRS
Total Hockey Development for Pre-Novice, Novice, Atom & Peewee | 4-13 YRS
- Power Skating
- On-Ice Skills
- Off-Ice Activities
- Pre-Novice/Beginner Camps
- On-Ice Skills