Where it Can Take You
Grads work as HR generalists, with knowledge of recruitment and selection, compensation management and labour relations.
Graduate Information & Opportunities
Graduates of the Business Administration – Human Resources Management diploma program may receive a two-year transfer credit toward completion of the following four year degree programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), NAIT
- Bachelor of Administration, University of Lethbridge, Athbasca University, Concordia University College of Alberta, Open University in British Columbia
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge, Athabasca University, Concordia University College of Alberta, Open University in British Columbia
Graduates of this program may also be granted advance credit by the University of Alberta, University of Calgary, the Institute of Canadian Bankers (ICB) and the Canadian Institute of Bookkeeping (CIB).
Graduates may receive credit toward
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) Designation
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Project Management Professionals (PMP) designations
- Please note: Post-secondary articulation agreements within Alberta are approved by the Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT). To view the details of specific agreements, please visit transferalberta.ca or contact email@example.com
- For questions regarding transfer agreements or to obtain a course description/outline that is no longer available on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org