NAIT provides invigilation services for non-NAIT students who require an invigilator for their assessments. External assessments are assessments that are written by students at an invigilation site outside of their post-secondary institution location.
Writing an External Assessment at NAIT
- Student emails the firstname.lastname@example.org to request a date and time to book their assessment(s). The NAIT Assessment Centre (NAC) invigilates assessments Monday to Friday at 8:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- Student contacts their home post-secondary institution to make arrangements for them to send the NAC the assessment(s) 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of the assessment.
- Student arrives at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time to check in at the NAIT Assessment Centre. Upon check in, students are required to show a government issued photo ID prior to starting their assessment. Students without valid photo ID will not be permitted to write their assessment.
- Student pays the invigilation fee in person prior to starting their assessment.
NAIT Invigilation Fee
- The NAC charges an invigilation fee per assessment of $79.00 (plus GST) for 3 hours or less and an additional $15 per hour beyond 3 hours for post-secondary institutions.
Book your assessment
Booking an assessment is now easier than ever thanks to our online scheduling tool.