CCTB282 - Tableau Desktop II: Intermediate
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
• Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
• Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
• Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
• Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
• Prep your data for analysis.
• Combine data sources using data blending.
• Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
• Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient
• Connection methods.
• Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
• Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
Recommended: CCTB281 Tableau Desktop Level I: Fundamentals
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|40830||A01||Aug 1 & 2, 2019||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|15493||A01||Sep 18 & 19, 2019||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|15494||A02||Nov 27 & 28, 2019||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|25414||A01||Jan 22 & 23, 2020||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|25415||A02||Mar 18 & 19, 2020||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|31527||A01||May 27 & 28, 2020||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|