CCTM370 - Introduction to Switching and Routing
• fundamentals of designing IP address schemes
• performing the initial configuration for your router or switch
• demonstrating Cisco IOS’s editing features and command modes
• identifying the physical and logical structure of different networking equipment
• documenting your network using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
• performing a password recovery process for your Cisco switch or router
• troubleshooting your IP address scheme.
Recommended: CCTM270 Network Implementation.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|10243||E01||Dec 8 to 10, 2017||Day Evening/Weekends||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|10242||A01||Dec 13 & 14, 2017||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|20244||E01||Apr 13 to 15, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|30093||A01||May 7 & 8, 2018||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|