CCTM370 - Introduction to Switching and Routing
• fundamentals of designing IP address schemes
• performing the initial configuration for your router or switch
• demonstrating Cisco IOS’s editing features and command modes
• identifying the physical and logical structure of different networking equipment
• documenting your network using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
• performing a password recovery process for your Cisco switch or router
• troubleshooting your IP address scheme.
Recommended: CCTM270 Network Implementation.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|40786||A01||Jul 18 & 19, 2019||Day||$450.00||Add To Cart|
|15639||E01||Dec 6 to 8, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$450.00||Add To Cart|
|15640||A01||Dec 11 & 12, 2019||Day||$450.00||Add To Cart|
|25587||E01||Apr 3 to 5, 2020||Day Evening/Weekends||$450.00||Add To Cart|
|31586||A01||May 4 & 5, 2020||Day||$450.00||Add To Cart|