CCTM370 - Introduction to Switching and Routing
• fundamentals of designing IP address schemes
• performing the initial configuration for your router or switch
• demonstrating Cisco IOS’s editing features and command modes
• identifying the physical and logical structure of different networking equipment
• documenting your network using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
• performing a password recovery process for your Cisco switch or router
• troubleshooting your IP address scheme.
Recommended: CCTM270 Network Implementation.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|14626||E01||Dec 7 to 9, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|15440||A01||Dec 12 & 13, 2018||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|24474||E01||Apr 5 to 7, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|31162||A01||May 6 & 7, 2019||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|