CCTO305 - Sage 50 Accounting Level III
Topics and procedures covered include:
• proper setup of the Accounts needed for Payroll
• examination of the Payroll Settings
• proper setup of Employees in the Payroll Ledger
• processing Payroll using the Payroll Journals (paying Employees, including Advances; paying out Vacation Pay; and working with Benefits)
• proper methods for reversing and adjusting Payroll entries
• discussion of various Government forms and regulations
• processing a Wage Remittance for Revenue Canada
• GST – reporting and processing a Remittance
• handling Employee expenses
Students are required to supply their own calculator.
Version used: Sage 50-Canadian Edition, 2016 Premium (formerly Simply Accounting)
Prerequisites: Completion of CCTO100 Bookkeeping Level I, CCTO200 Bookkeeping Level II, CCTO110 Sage 50 Accounting Level I and CCTO210 Sage 50 Accounting Level II. Also, CCTO101 Windows Desktop Operating Systems or Intermediate Windows OS practical experience are necessary. Proficient computer keyboard and mouse skills are a must.
RequisitesMust have completed CCTO210 to enroll in this course.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|10318||A01||Nov 22 & 23, 2017||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|10319||E01||Dec 1 to 3, 2017||Day Evening/Weekends||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|20333||A01||Mar 21 & 22, 2018||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|20334||E01||Apr 6 to 8, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$400.00||Add To Cart|
|30133||A01||May 30 & 31, 2018||Day||$400.00||Add To Cart|