CMCP105 - Performing and Verifying Assessments
Please be advised that our student administration system will be undergoing maintenance from 4:30 p.m, Thursday, June 13 until 8 a.m., Monday, June 17. You will not be able to use the shopping cart to enrol in courses during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Upon completion of this module, the participant should be able to:
1. Formulate reasonable criteria for the selection of assessors;
2. Train competence assessors;
3. Interpret acceptable evidence;
4. Perform an assessment;
5. Verify an assessment; and
6. Complete assessment documentation.