IRON460 - Rigging & Safety Upgrading
Examples of additional topics include:
• high voltage "limits of approach" and cautions
• care and maintenance of all rigging components
• calculating work load limits, capacities and tensions of different sling applications
• proper set-up of mobile cranes
• rigger and operator responsibilities for lifts
Students will participate in practical activities, including one day working with a mobile crane.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a wallet certificate.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|10485||E01||Sep 27 to 29, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$535.00||Add To Cart|
|25108||E01||Apr 17 to 19, 2020||Day Evening/Weekends||$535.00||Add To Cart|