Learn about NAIT, your program and life on campus by attending the New Student Orientation AND your Program Orientation
- New Student Orientation
- Program-specific orientations
- International and Newcomer Student Orientation
New Student Orientation for Fall 2017
- Tuesday, August 29, 2017 – International and Newcomer Student Orientation
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 – JR Shaw School of Business, (JRSSB)
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 – School of Health and Life Sciences (SHLS) and Academic Upgrading (AU)
- Friday, Sept 1, 2017 – School of Applied Sciences and Technology (SAST) and School of Skilled Trades (SST) [non-apprentice]
Registration is now closed!
But don't despair! You are still welcome to attend the New Student Orientation. Just check in at an information table in the Centre for Applied Technology (CAT) building.
|7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.||Early bird Campus Tour|
|9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Homeroom Orientation|
|11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.||BBQ Lunch - Cost is $5.00|
|11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.||Campus Tour|
|1:00 p.m.||Program Orientations take place in the afternoon|
At New Student Orientation you will be able to
- Get your one at NAIT card and U-Pass (bus pass)
- get need-to-know information about NAIT Resources – academic services and support services
- go on a campus tour – check out all the perfect study spaces and eating places
- learn tips and tricks to make your time at NAIT a success
- meet other first-year students in your program and connect with the NAIT community
- enjoy a BBQ lunch for only $5
In addition to the New Student Orientation session that all students should attend, you will find it helpful to connect with your program to receive information at a program specific orientation.
You'll get a chance to connect with your instructors and fellow students and get a feel for classroom locations.
International and Newcomer Student Orientation
If you're an international student, NAIT also offers an International and Newcomer Student Orientation just for you.
Continuing Education Students
If you're taking continuing education or non-credit courses and programs, New Student Orientation is also for you.