Tuition & Fees - 2017/18
Once you have been offered admission or conditional admission into a program at NAIT, you will receive an e-letter requesting payment of a non-refundable and non-transferable tuition deposit.. Check your MyNait Portal for e-letters and payment deadlines. This deposit confirms that you have accepted the offer of admission to study at NAIT. It will be credited towards your tuition fees when you enrol in a course.
After receiving a letter of admission, you’ll need to pay a required tuition deposit. Because the application process allows you to apply to 2 different programs at the same time, you may be accepted into multiple programs. Please read about Accepting an Offer of Admission for more information for next steps on program choice.
Study Permit Denial
Please visit the Refund Policies page for information regarding tuition deposit refunds for study permit denials.
PLEASE NOTE: NAIT’s payment options for student account fees are changing.
Effective August 10, 2016, NAIT will accept payments in the following ways:
- VISA and MasterCard (*please note, a 1.75% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments (see FAQ). Refunds made on credit card payments made before August 10 will be issued by cheque payable to the student)
- online (through myNAIT student portal)
- by telephone (780.471.6248)
- in person – you’ll be directed to a computer terminal in the Student Service Centre in the Centre for Applied Technology
- Interac/debit (no convenience fee)
- in person at the Student Service Centre in the Centre for Applied Technology
- internet and telebanking with participating banks
- cash or cheque
- wire transfer for international students – for details, contact askNAIT@nait.ca
To secure your place in your chosen course(s), you must pay your fees by the payment deadline. Open studies students must make full payment for each course at the time of enrolment.
Payment Deadline Dates for 2017/18 Academic Year
|Term||Term Length||Payment Deadline Date|
|Summer 2017||Jul. 1 – Aug. 31||Jun. 21, 2017|
|Fall 2017||Sep. 1 – Dec. 31||Aug. 16, 2017|
|Winter 2018||Jan. 1 – Apr. 30||Dec. 6, 2017|
|Spring 2018||May 1 – Jun. 30||Apr. 11, 2018|