Tuition & Fees
Please be aware that service to the NAIT LRT station has been suspended from Apr. 28 until Aug. 30 due to the City of Edmonton’s revitalization work on the Capital Line. Riders taking the Metro Line to NAIT will need to disembark at the Kingsway/Royal Alex LRT station and take bus routes 8 or 9 the rest of the way to Main Campus. Alternatively, transit riders can visit the Edmonton Transit System’s website at www.takeets.com and use the Transit Trip Planner service to find other routes to NAIT.
Whether you're new to NAIT or a returning student, this is the place to find the answers to your questions about tuition and fees.
NAIT accepts payments in the following ways:
- VISA and MasterCard
Please note: a 1.75% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- online (through the MyNAIT student portal)
- Interac/debit (no convenience fee)
- in person at the Student Service Centre in the Centre for Applied Technology
- internet and telebanking with participating banks
- cash or cheque (Starting June 3, we will no longer accept cash as a payment option. Review our other payment options or contact the Student Service Centre for more information).
- wire transfer for international students – for details, contact the Student Service Centre.
Please note: In the event a refund is required, ALL Wire Transfer Payments are refunded in the form of a cheque. Therefore, students choosing this method of fee payment should be advised to first confirm with their financial institution that a foreign cheque will be accepted and negotiated.
Please Note that in the case where a refund is warranted, the refund will be processed in the following manner:
- Payment by Credit Card, the refund will be made to the Credit Card used.
- Payment by any other method, the refund will be by cheque in the name of the student. The only exception is if the student has been identified as a company sponsored student
Tuition deposits cannot be transferred between terms. If you pay a tuition deposit for one term, it cannot be transferred to another term.
- Additional Fees & Expenses - including locker rental and other miscellaneous fees.
- Tuition fees for spring courses have not changed, and will be applied to students' accounts at the time of enrolment. If you have questions about spring session fees or financial aid, visit the Financing Your Education page.
All fees are subject to change, and are listed in Canadian dollars ($CAD). If you are having difficulty finding the information you need, please contact us for further assistance.