Tuition & Fees
Whether you're new to NAIT or a returning student, this is the place to find the answers to your questions about tuition and fees.
PLEASE NOTE: NAIT’s payment options for student account fees are changing.
Effective August 10, 2016, NAIT will accept payments in the following ways:
- VISA and MasterCard (*please note, a 1.75% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments (see FAQ). Refunds made on credit card payments made before August 10 will be issued by cheque payable to the student)
- online (through myNAIT student portal)
- by telephone (780.471.6248)
- in person – you’ll be directed to a computer terminal in the Student Service Centre in the Centre for Applied Technology (Room: CAT180)
- Interac/debit (no convenience fee)
- in person at the Student Service Centre in the Centre for Applied Technology
- internet and telebanking with participating banks
- cash or cheque
- wire transfer for international students – for details, contact askNAIT@nait.ca
- Additional Fees & Expenses - including locker rental and other miscellaneous fees.
Tuition fees for spring courses have not changed, and will be applied to students' accounts at the time of enrolment. If you have questions about spring session fees or financial aid, visit the Financing Your Education page.
All fees are subject to change, and are listed in Canadian dollars ($CAD). If you are having difficulty finding the information you need contact us for further assistance.