Pay Your Tuition and Fees
You must pay your tuition and fees by the payment deadline, or have other funding in place by this date.
Some forms of payment can take several days to process. Please allow time for your payment to be processed before the payment deadline.
Find out what you owe and when it's due
- Login to your myNAIT portal
- Under My Accounts, select Fees & Payments
- Select Charges Due to find out how much you owe and when it's due
You will need to enroll in your courses before your tuition amounts will be calculated
If you are opting out of the Health and Dental plan, you will need to fill out the Opt Out form to have these fees removed from your account.
Please Note that in the case where a refund is warranted, the refund will be processed in the following manner:
- Payment by Credit Card, the refund will be made to the Credit Card used.
- Payment by any other method, the refund will be by cheque in the name of the student. The only exception is if the student has been identified as a company sponsored student.
Ways to Pay Your Tuition
NAIT offers a number of ways for you to pay for your tuition.