Campus Recreation is committed to providing fitness options for every body type, all ages and all physical abilities. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and approachable environment.
- A valid one AT NAIT card is required to participate. Please bring your card to all classes
- See Drop-in Classes for information about drop-in fitness passes
Spring Fitness Unlimited
Check out the Spring Fitness Unlimited classes open for all NAIT students, staff and community during May and June. Choose from 14 different fitness classes each month for a great way to kick-off your sping! This unlimited group pass will help you see what sparks your fitness interests. All classes are suitable for all fitness levels.
Fitness Unlimited options include high intensity interval training (HIIT), kickboxing, bootcamps, spin classes, yoga (hatha and vinyasa), Zumba and more.
- See all fitness unlimited class times and locations (pdf)
- Purchase before April 19 for early bird pricing
- Community members may still purchase drop-in passes to participate in Fitness Unlimited classes
Teaser Week Classes
Get and early look at our fitness classes before the kick off in October with our Teaser Weeks. Two weeks of fitness classes meant to introduce you to the new classes and new instructors while you settle into the new school year.
*NOTE: Pre-registration is required.
- No Teaser Week Classes in the Winter 2019 semester
12 Days of Fitness
Join us from December 3-14 for 12 days of free group fitness classes, ending with a grand prize giveaway. The 12 Days of Fitness features fan favourite classes where you'll find plenty that gets your body moving.
- See all 12 Days of Fitness class times and additional information (pdf)
- The first 150 participants will receive a gift
- Grand Prize draw is for a two night stay at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and two 2-day lift passes to marmot basin
- Participants will receive one entry into the draw for every class attended during 12 Days of Fitness